06 October 2005

the end is near

A slightly eccentric start. But I am of the belief that every start is quite so. All stories of greatness had silent, slightly off-key, strange smelling beginnings. In fact, in most cases it was just a portable harmonium.

But let us not stop, stare and stutter at this point. A title is, well, just a title. And the only reason for it's existence is to be a morose, static masthead, announcing a post. A fatalist, I am not. On the contrary, I am a well-educated, glassy-eyed, socially misunderstood individual who can handle drinks as long as its on the table. People also claim that I dance to music infrequently.

My weapon of choice is a cheap ball point pen and I usually wear half-sleeved shirts.

Love comic books, cigarettes and women. Not in that order.

Follow Marx. Of the Groucho variety.

Think Blackadder should be made world president.

No comments: