12 May 2009

of movement

Just because I have been away from this place doesn't mean I haven't been doing. I have. Terribly big things. Part of the evolution process. And I am only getting better. Sharper. Smoother. Shinier. Longer lasting. With extra additives for more power. Home delivered occasionally (on request). With great discounts for early birds.

Now there are a few things that I have been ignoring as well. Littler things. Invisible to the naked eye. Things that require complicated math. And round-shouldered, bald-headed, musty accountants to reprimand you mildly on occasion.

It's the last thing I need to do before I can label myself 'new and improved'. For your collective benefit. And perhaps even, mine.

9 comments:

missalister said...

How exciting! Now, if you do manage the musty math things, will you be coming with a warranty?

Pooja Nair said...

You are steadily treading on the path to happiness. Looks like... Congratulations!!!!

Nothings aplenty said...

Aah thats good then. :)

Goldbug said...

i loved this one.

Devil Mood said...

So do what you gotta do, Nina Simone said it, I say it. Just do it. ;)

Eve said...

We all do Big things whether we like it or not. It's the little things that we often miss. and you seem to be a master of little things..atleast thats what yr posts often suggest..So are you progressing or regressing?

Gauri Gharpure said...

a post that doesnt sulk or miss after a long long time. welcome back...

det-res said...

And then?

phish said...

missalister - lol. yes. why not?

poojanair - and to think its me. hmmm.

nothingsaplenty - it is. and van only get better. though there are a few others. beyond my control. alas.

roark - thank you. and i am glad.

devilmood - great time to bring in nina simone. currently my theme song is 'old coyote' by the weepies.

eve - progress i am guessing. the regressions are minor and if only, to correct a mistake.

gauri - in a way, i owe it to you to bring me back. thank you.

det-res - and then you visited me and found me following you in silence.