20 December 2006

united nations

Well, I've got my own country. It's called blunderbar. And the capital city is called Bboing. My citizens marvel at the astonishing advancements within the nation. And they work diligently to produce Marble and Oil as tradeable resources.

Er...what?

It's called Cybernations. And it's what got me seriously addicted for the last one month. That's what I have been doing whenever I have work. Create your own nation, collect taxes, govern it on your own. Not for people looking for bright pictures and loud electronic music. This is for the slightly intelligent ones.

check it out at your own risk www.cybernations.net
also check out the admins blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dada .... i love your style ... and i share your sentiments about advertising ..

amra ki korlam ?? whored ourselves out to a world which has to be told that 'yes!!! eating this bar of chocolate will make you a better person' ????

oh well... i guess while we are here .. might as well aspire to win that extra golden appendage they call a pencil

:)

big hello from TBWA\RAAD Dubai

will return soon to read some more my friend
-Raj

phish said...

raj,

oshesh dhonyobaad for the comments.

it made me eat a giant strawberry souffle all by myself. now that i have found some time, i promise to update this weblog regularly. your feedback is much appreciated.
a big salut to TBWA\RAAD Dubai.